Bergamot Essential Oil
$28.50 – $42.50 (-25%)
- An uplifting + calming oil that helps alleviate feelings of stress and negativity
- Reduces muscle tension and provides relief to achy, tight muscles
- Cleanses congested skin and improves overall skin health
- Softens the hair and soothes an irritated scalp
- Acts as an effective immunity booster
- Blends well with Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, and Ylang Ylang essential oils
Free over SG$30.00, SG5.00 below
How to Use
To sooth your emotions and balance your mood swings, add about 3-5 drops of Iryasa Bergamot essential oil to every 100ml (3.3 fl.oz) of water in a diffuser. You may need to increase/decrease the number of drops depending on the size of the room and where your diffuser is kept. For instance, you’d probably need less number of drops for a smaller or less ventilated room. Since the intensity of the scents are such a personal preference, we recommend that you start with less and work your way up as needed.
For Topical Application
When diluted with a suitable carrier oil such as Jojoba oil or sweet almond oil, Bergamot oil makes for an excellent massage oil for muscle pain relief or works as a facial oil/serum to clear congested skin. Use 4 drops in 15ml (0.5 fl.oz) carrier oil (to make 1% dilution).
- All Iryasa Essential Oils are highly concentrated – always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil before topical use
- Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or qualified practitioner
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use
Specific to Bergamot Essential Oil
- We always recommend performing a patch test, especially if you are using Bergamot oil for the first time on your skin.
- Bergamot oil may cause irritation to sensitive skin if oxidised (exposed to the elements). Therefore, always keep the cap tightly closed.
- After topical application of Bergamot oil, avoid immediate exposure to direct sunlight of a sunbed to reduce the chances of phototoxicity.
Shipping Countries: Singapore
|bottle size - oils||
- Store Name: Iryasa
- Vendor: Iryasa
- No ratings found yet!
Return and refund policies are set by the Vendor of each shop, however, should customers wish SustainaMalls to investigate a shops practices with regards to returns, please feel free to contact us:
Title: RETURNS DISPUTE