Citronella Essential Oil
$26.50 – $39.50 (-18%)
- Acts as an effective insect repellant – wards off insects, buds and mosquitoes
- Cleanses and soothes the scalp; improves overall skin health; useful in the treatment of headlice
- An excellent addition to household cleaning products; it is also extensively used in soap, candles, perfumes and flavouring
Note: Our 15ml and 30ml sizes are packaged in biphotonic glass and powered with NFC for exclusive product experience.
Blends well with:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
USDA Certified Organic
Does not contain:
Pesticides & Chemical Fertilizers
Free over SG$30.00, SG5.00 below
How to Use
Freshen up your room while keeping bugs & insects at bay. Add about 5 drops of Iryasa Citronella oil for every 100ml (3.3 fl.ox) of water in a diffuser.
You may need to increase/decrease the number of drops depending on the size of the room and where your diffuser is kept. For instance, you’d probably need less number of drops for a smaller or less ventilated room. Since the intensity of the scents are such a personal preference, we recommend that you start with less and work your way up as needed.
For Topical Application;
When diluted with a suitable carrier oil such as Jojoba oil or fractionated Coconut oil, it can be used as a massage oil to improve skin health and promote wound healing. This blend can also act as a body rub to repel insects and mosquitoes.
We recommend using 16 drops of Iryasa Citronella Essential Oil in 30ml (1 fl.oz) carrier oil (to make 2% dilution). For sensitive skin, use 8 drops in 30ml of carrier oil (to make 1% dilution)
- All Iryasa Essential Oils are highly concentrated – always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil before topical use
- Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or qualified practitioner
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use
Specifics to Citronella Essential Oil
- We always recommend performing a patch test, especially if you are using Cinnamon oil for the first time on your skin
- Do not ingest Citronella Essential Oil; it is known to have negative interactions with certain medications
- When diffusing Citronella Essential Oil, ensure that the space is well ventilated and always start with low dilutions
Shipping Countries: Singapore
|bottle size - oils||
- Store Name: Iryasa
- Vendor: Iryasa
- No ratings found yet!
Return and refund policies are set by the Vendor of each shop, however, should customers wish SustainaMalls to investigate a shops practices with regards to returns, please feel free to contact us:
Title: RETURNS DISPUTE