Eucalyptus Essential Oil
$26.50 – $39.50 (-18%)
- An effective decongestant & mucolytic that provides relief for cold and flu by loosening the mucous trapped in the respiratory tract.
- A powerful antiseptic that helps soothe burns, blisters, cuts & wounds and also eases muscular aches & pains when used in a massage oil.
- Its stimulating and invigorating aroma helps increase focus and aids concentration
- Helps stimulate hair follicles, relieves itchy scalp, improves hair health, promotes hair growth and also treats head lice
- Soothes insect bites and acts as an insect repellent
Note: Our 15ml and 30ml sizes are packaged in biphotonic glass and powered with NFC for exclusive product experience.
Blends well with:
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
USDA Certified Organic
Does not contain:
Pesticides & Chemical Fertilizers
Free over SG$30.00, SG5.00 below
How to Use
Add about 6-8 drops of Iryasa Eucalyptus Essential Oil for every 200ml (6.7 fl.oz) of water in a diffuser to help decongest and relieve a stuffy nose. It also helps purify and cleanse the air.
You may need to increase/decrease the number of drops depending on the size of the room and where your diffuser is kept. For instance, you’d probably need less number of drops for a smaller or less ventilated room. Since the intensity of the scents are such a personal preference, we recommend that you start with less and work your way up as needed.
For Topical Application;
Diluted with a suitable carrier oil such as Grapeseed Oil or Sweet Almond Oil, it can be used as a pain relief massage oil to soothe affected areas, sore muscles and general body aches.
We suggest using 12 drops of Iryasa Eucalyptus Essential Oil in 30ml (1 fl.oz) carrier oil (to make 1% to 2% dilution).
- All Iryasa Essential Oils are highly concentrated – always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil before topical use
- Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or qualified practitioner
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use
Specifics to Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- We always recommend performing a patch test, especially if you are using Eucalyptus oil for the first time on your skin
- People with dermatitis must not use more than 1 drop in 15ml (0.5 fl.oz) of carrier oil for topical applications/massages (less than 0.3%) because of the 1,8-cineole content
- Do not use this oil near the face of infants or children under the age of 10
Shipping Countries: Singapore
|bottle size - oils||
- Store Name: Iryasa
- Vendor: Iryasa
- No ratings found yet!
Return and refund policies are set by the Vendor of each shop, however, should customers wish SustainaMalls to investigate a shops practices with regards to returns, please feel free to contact us:
Title: RETURNS DISPUTE