Geranium Essential Oil
$32.50 – $48.50 (-28%)
- A balancing skin tonic that stimulates both dry and oil skin types; promotes radiant, health skin
- Regulates hormonal fluctuations, eases discomfort during PMS, menstruation and menopause; helps reduce feeling of melancholy associated with menopause
- When diluted appropriately, it can be used to spray on carpets and bed linen to deter dust mites, some species of termites and beetles
- Acts as a powerful antiseptic for cuts & wounds and also soothes irritated skin
Note: Our 15ml and 30ml sizes are packaged in biphotonic glass and powered with NFC for exclusive product experience.
Blends well with:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
USDA Certified Organic
Does not contain:
Pesticides & Chemical Fertilizers
Free over SG$30.00, SG5.00 below
How to Use
Add about 4-5 drops of Iryasa Geranium Essential Oil for every 100ml (3.3 fl.oz) of water in a diffuser. This invigorating floral scent will alleviate feeling of stress, anxiety, tension, agitation and other negative emotions.
You may need to increase/decrease the number of drops depending on the size of the room and where your diffuser is kept. For instance, you’d probably need less number of drops for a smaller or less ventilated room. Since the intensity of the scents are such a personal preference, we recommend that you start with less and work your way up as needed.
For Topical Application;
Diluted with a suitable carrier oil such as Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil or Sweet Almond Oil, it makes an effective face oil to balance sebum production and help control acne.
We recommend using 8 drops of Iryasa Geranium Essential Oil in 30ml (1 fl.oz) of carrier oil to make a 1% dilution.
- All Iryasa Essential Oils are highly concentrated – always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil before topical use
- Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or qualified practitioner
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use
Specifics to Geranium Essential Oil
- We always recommend performing a patch test, especially if you are using Geranium oil for the first time on your skin
- Being stimulating in nature, Geranium Oil is not recommended for use 1 hour before bedtime.
Shipping Countries: Singapore
|bottle size - oils||
- Store Name: Iryasa
- Vendor: Iryasa
- No ratings found yet!
Return and refund policies are set by the Vendor of each shop, however, should customers wish SustainaMalls to investigate a shops practices with regards to returns, please feel free to contact us:
Title: RETURNS DISPUTE