Lemongrass Essential Oil
$26.50 – $39.50 (-18%)
- Lifts your spirits when feeling low, calms the mind, reduces stress and depression
- Acts as a powerful deodorant and an insect repellent; protect humans and animals from fleas, ticks and lice
- Rich in antiseptic properties, this purifying skin & hair tonic provides shine to the hair when added to shampoos
- When added to a massage oil blend, it improves blood circulation; helps eliminate lactic acid accumulation; soothes muscular aches and joint pains
Note: Our 15ml and 30ml sizes are packaged in biphotonic glass and powered with NFC for exclusive product experience.
Blends well with:
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
USDA Certified Organic
Does not contain:
Pesticides & Chemical Fertilizers
Free over SG$30.00, SG5.00 below
How to Use
Add about 4-5 drops of Iryasa Lemongrass Essential Oil for every 100ml (3.3 fl.oz) of water in a diffuser. The herby, citrusy scent of this medicinal grass helps purify the air and remove bad odours, while reducing tension & uplifting your mood.
You may need to increase/decrease the number of drops depending on the size of the room and where your diffuser is kept. For instance, you’d probably need less number of drops for a smaller or less ventilated room. Since the intensity of the scents are such a personal preference, we recommend that you start with less and work your way up as needed.
For Topical Application;
When Lemongrass Essential Oil is applied topically, it cleanses the skin and helps repel mosquitoes & sandflies.
Dilute 4 drops of 100% pure Lemongrass Oil in 15ml (0.5 fl.oz) of Sweet Almond Oil or any other suitable carrier oil to make a 1% dilution.
- All Iryasa Essential Oils are highly concentrated – always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil before topical use
- Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or qualified practitioner
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use
Specifics to Lemongrass Essential Oil
- We always recommend performing a patch test, especially if you are using Lemongrass oil for the first time on your skin
- Lemongrass oil may have drug interactions with certain medications (analgesics, anticonvulsants and antidepressants) – avoid this oil in such cases
Shipping Countries: Singapore
|bottle size - oils||
- Store Name: Iryasa
- Vendor: Iryasa
- No ratings found yet!
Return and refund policies are set by the Vendor of each shop, however, should customers wish SustainaMalls to investigate a shops practices with regards to returns, please feel free to contact us:
Title: RETURNS DISPUTE