Patchouli Essential Oil
$28.50 – $42.50 (-25%)
- Alleviates tension and deeply relaxes the body while calming the mind and balancing the emotions
- A natural deodorant that is widely used in perfumery for its sensual, musky scent and its ability to reduce odour-causing bacteria
- Promotes healthy and a radiant skin as a natural astringent
- Reduces the appearance of marks, blemishes, acne scars, wrinkles and sagging skin
Note: Our 15ml and 30ml sizes are packaged in biphotonic glass and powered with NFC for exclusive product experience.
Blends well with:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
USDA Certified Organic
Does not contain:
Pesticides & Chemical Fertilizers
Free over SG$30.00, SG5.00 below
How to Use
Add about 4-5 drops of Iryasa Patchouli Essential Oil for every 100ml (3.3 fl.oz) of water in a diffuser and enjoy its unique, herbaceous aroma that will help ease feelings of stress & insecurity.
You may need to increase/decrease the number of drops depending on the size of the room and where your diffuser is kept. For instance, you’d probably need less number of drops for a smaller or less ventilated room. Since the intensity of the scents are such a personal preference, we recommend that you start with less and work your way up as needed.
For Topical Application;
Patchouli Essential Oil has tremendous value in skincare. It helps soothe inflamed & sore skin. It can also help tighten loose skin especially after weight loss and post-delivery.
Dilute 4 drops of Iryasa Patchouli Oil in 15ml (0.5 fl.oz) of Jojoba Oil to make a 1% dilution.
- All Iryasa Essential Oils are highly concentrated – always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil before topical use
- Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or qualified practitioner
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use
Specifics to Patchouli Essential Oil
- We always recommend performing a patch test, especially if you are using Patchouli oil for the first time on your skin
- Do not use Patchouli oil around people with anorexia or people who have lost their appetite as this oil can further reduce their appetite
- Do not ingest Patchouli oil as negative interactions have been known to occur especially with certain medications that are taken for blood-clotting disorders
Shipping Countries: Singapore
|bottle size - oils||
- Store Name: Iryasa
- Vendor: Iryasa
- No ratings found yet!
Return and refund policies are set by the Vendor of each shop, however, should customers wish SustainaMalls to investigate a shops practices with regards to returns, please feel free to contact us:
Title: RETURNS DISPUTE