Rosemary Essential Oil
$28.50 – $42.50 (-25%)
- Helps sharpen focus, increases concentration and promotes mental clarity required to complete a task in hand
- A fantastic oil to diffuse in a home office environment to cleanse and purify the air, and also balance your mood
- Being strong astringent and a potent antioxidant, it tightens and tones sagging skin; soothe acne, dermatitis and eczema skin whilst improving the overall skin health
- Acts as a wonderful hair + scalp tonic that cleanses and nourishes an oily scalp; stimulates hair follicles; promotes hair growth; helps control dandruff
Note: Our 15ml and 30ml sizes are packaged in biphotonic glass and powered with NFC for exclusive product experience.
Blends well with:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
USDA Certified Organic
Does not contain:
Pesticides & Chemical Fertilizers
Free over SG$30.00, SG5.00 below
How to Use
Add about 4-5 drops of Iryasa Rosemary Essential Oil for every 100ml (3.3 fl.oz) of water in a diffuser. Its fresh and penetrating scent will serve as a stimulant to calm your nervous system and help sharpen concentration & focus.
You may need to increase/decrease the number of drops depending on the size of the room and where your diffuser is kept. For instance, you’d probably need less number of drops for a smaller or less ventilated room. Since the intensity of the scents are such a personal preference, we recommend that you start with less and work your way up as needed.
For Topical Application;
Dilute 8 drops of Iryasa Rosemary Oil in 30ml (1 fl.oz) of Fractionated Coconut Oil to make a 1% dilution.
Massage the blend onto your scalp to promote hair growth and control dandruff.
- All Iryasa Essential Oils are highly concentrated – always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil before topical use
- Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or qualified practitioner
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use
Specifics to Rosemary Essential Oil
- We always recommend performing a patch test, especially if you are using Rosemary oil for the first time on your skin
- Do not use this oil on/near babies or children under 5 years old
Shipping Countries: Singapore
|bottle size - oils||
- Store Name: Iryasa
- Vendor: Iryasa
- No ratings found yet!
Return and refund policies are set by the Vendor of each shop, however, should customers wish SustainaMalls to investigate a shops practices with regards to returns, please feel free to contact us:
Title: RETURNS DISPUTE