Tea Tree Essential Oil
$26.50 – $39.50 (-18%)
- A powerful healing, natural first aid oil that soothes and calms redness, acne, inflammations, infections, insect bites and other skin irritations
- Stimulates the immune system; prevents bacterial and fungal infections
- Soothes respiratory tract infections; helps loosen and remove mucous; helps prevent the spread of infectious diseases
- Used in several personal/household toiletries and cleaning supplies for its cleansing, purifying and invigorating properties
Note: Our 15ml and 30ml sizes are packaged in biphotonic glass and powered with NFC for exclusive product experience.
Blends well with:
- Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
USDA Certified Organic
Does not contain:
Pesticides & Chemical Fertilizers
Free over SG$30.00, SG5.00 below
How to Use
Add about 4-5 drops of Iryasa Tea Tree Essential Oil for every 100ml (3.3 fl.oz) of water in a diffuser to cleanse & purify the air and prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
You may need to increase/decrease the number of drops depending on the size of the room and where your diffuser is kept. For instance, you’d probably need less number of drops for a smaller or less ventilated room. Since the intensity of the scents are such a personal preference, we recommend that you start with less and work your way up as needed.
For Topical Application;
Tea Tree Oil is an excellent remedy for Acne.
Dilute 8 drops of 100% pure Tea Tree Oil in 30ml (1 fl.oz) of Jojoba Oil to make a 1% dilution.
Regularly apply a few drops of this blend on the concerned area.
- All Iryasa Essential Oils are highly concentrated – always dilute with an appropriate carrier oil before topical use
- Not for internal use, except if directed by an expert or qualified practitioner
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use
Specifics to Tea Tree Essential Oil
- We always recommend performing a patch test, especially if you are using Tea Tree oil for the first time on your skin
- Tea Tree oil may cause sensitisation if old or oxidised. Always ensure that the cap is tightly closed after use
- Do not use this oil undiluted. Although many will tell you to use undiluted Tea Tree oil for “spot treatment”, we always recommend that you blend with a suitable carrier oil as it helps avoid skin irritation
Shipping Countries: Singapore
|bottle size - oils||
- Store Name: Iryasa
- Vendor: Iryasa
- No ratings found yet!
Return and refund policies are set by the Vendor of each shop, however, should customers wish SustainaMalls to investigate a shops practices with regards to returns, please feel free to contact us:
Title: RETURNS DISPUTE